Hotel Salora is a modern accomodation concept without reception. Hotel rooms are booked and paid online. You will receive the access code to the hotel room by email together with a booking confirmation once the room has been paid securely online. Our service number will help you with any questions you might have. You can also get help at the Hanhivaara Sports Center Info desk during their opening hours in the same building.
How to get there
By Car: Salo is located along the Turku-Helsinki E18-motorway. We are only approximately one hour from Helsinki and half an hour from Turku by motorway. There is plenty of free parking space right in front of the Hotel Salora.
By Train: Train station is located some 5 minutes walk from the Hotel Salora. The train goes between Helsinki and Turku and all the way to Turku Harbour.
By Bus: All the busses operating through Salo stop right Next to Astrum-Keskus in which the hotel Salora is located. The bus stop is called ”Salora”.
By plane or by boat: Helsinki-Vantaa airport is located appromixately one hour by car and Turku Airport is approximately 45 minutes by car. Turku Harbour by train is a direct connection from Salo and Harbour in Helsinki is by train approximately an hour. Please check online for public transportation at www.vr.fi or www.matkahuolto.fi
- Book and pay online
- Receive door code with a booking confirmation by email
- Arrive at Hotelli Salora, entrance is located at Astrum-Keskus’ courtyard. Open the entrance door with the code you have received on your booking confirmation by email.
- We have plenty of free parking space right in front of the hotel!
- The door code will be activated at 15.00 on the day of the arrival and will be deactivated at 12.00 on the day of the departure.
- Enter your room with the code you have received on your booking confirmation by email as well as the room number to your room.
- Enjoy the services and benefits of Astrum-Keskus!
- Sleep well!
- Don’t forget breakfast at Cafe Piste, at the Hanhivaara Sports Center next to the hotel, under the same roof! The breakfast is served from Monday to Saturday between 7.30-9.00 and Sundays from 9.00 to 11.00
- Welcome again, we hope to see you soon!